Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Any takers for a Northeast Blogger get together?

It's almost a year from last summer's Teletubby massacre New England Blogshoot. Last weekend Doubletrouble suggested we revisit a summer meetup.

So what do people think about a mid- or late-July get together? I certainly don't want to steal thunder from my having-too-much-fun Blogfather, but since it seems like a great time, I'll volunteer to help organize. Jay, let's sync up when you're back up here; in the meantime, anyone interested please leave a comment.

I have a mystery guest of honor already lined up. I'd give you a hint, but it's supposed to be a mystery.


You know you want to.

5 comments:

Bob S. said...

Just to say how envious I am, I'll throw in my 2 cents. I'm up for it IF you can have it in the DFW area :)


Going to have to get a job where I can bank some serious vacation time, then match that up with a N.E. Blogger meet.

David said...

Well, I'm fresh out of Furbys, but I'm sure interested if I have an open weekend. :-)

Lissa said...

Yes please! Just not July 12, I've got a road trip that day. I pledge to bring soda bottles for targets and cookies for munching!

MedicMatthew said...

Count me in too!
I had a blast at the winter bloggermeet w/AD and I've got a new piece of shooty goodness to bring along.

TOTWTYTR said...

Put me down as a maybe, depending on when. Late July is good, other than that, I'm not spending much time in home next month. Sigh..., why does all the good stuff happen at the same time?