Sunday, August 21, 2011

Clausewitz for Kids

Oh my God, I would so pay cash money for this: The Children's Illustrated Clausewitz:


Guten Morgen, Class! For our first lesson, we will talk about what war is, why we go to war, what we get from war, what some of its primary characteristics are, and a little of what it takes to be successful in war.

War is the use of force – Yes, Otter?

Yes, Otter?
-What’s ‘force’ mean?

This is an emerging work, so go leave some encouragement.

Via Isegoria, who finds more interesting stuff than just about anyone I know.

4 comments:

Guffaw in AZ said...

MUCH better than the Firesign Theatre's 'The Galloping Che - for Children'!

Home on the Range said...

I did get you the CryptoKids Coloring Book from the NSA booth at squirrelfest.

But I am so going to have to get this book. I've already taught one of the families newest offspring how to say "Bacon!" Clausewitz is next from Aunt B.

wolfwalker said...

Clausewitz as a rabbit? A rabbit?

Not buying it. Not even for a second. Yes, it's a not-bad pun, but I still ain't buying it. Clausewitz should be a fox. Or maybe a ferret.

RobertSlaughter said...

Wow. I would certainly pick this up once its become a dead-tree version.