Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Brown Truck of Happiness

It came to my house, and dropped off ammo.  With no licensing or permitting by the government.  The air smells of freedom (and flowers).

Steve at Bulkammo.com asked me several months ago if I'd do a review for them; unfortunately, the last few months have been pretty busy.  Things are settling down some now, although we're off to Dad's funeral.

Look for a review early next week, but if you too live in a Free State (or are duly licensed and permitted by your non-Free State government Overlords), you might go check them out.

In the meantime, posting will be sporadic.  And thanks to Steve for his patience and generosity.

4 comments:

ASM826 said...

Happy Dance!

North said...

I'm willing to help hold down the fort, as you did for me. Looking forward to your review.

Lissa said...

Do you miss MA? Yeah, me neither :)

Jay G said...

Sure. Kick a man when he's down...