Sunday, February 14, 2010

Blogroll Addition

Pastor Geek is, well, a pastor geek:
I am a geek who has been earning his living by writing computer programs since 1990. Then, in 2007 I also became the pastor of a small United Pentecostal Church International congregation in the lovely mid-west of the United States of America.
Well, that'll make him more well rounded than most geeks who think "Holy War" means PERL vs. PYTHON. It also means that he deals with life when it speaks in its Outdoor Voice:
After two and a half years of pastoring, the day I haven't been looking forward to arrived and I lost a member of my congregation. Sis. P was involved in an automobile accident yesterday and went to be with the Lord this afternoon.

Much as I love pastoring, it hurts and I don't ever want to get used to that feeling.
Amen to that.

So welcome to the Borepatch blogroll! As always, if you have a blog and have blogrolled me, let me know - I'll add you here.

1 comment:

Pastor Geek said...

Thank you for the kind words sir.