Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Knock it off, Mittens



He thinks I'm dumb enough to fall for that drivel.  Newt takes him to the woodshed for as satisfying a thrashing as I've seen in a while.  Good grief, what a maroon.  He thinks he's as good a liar as Bill Clinton.  He's not.

And I think I figured out what's so gay* about Mitt.  Look at the goofy grin he has at around 1:40, while Newt is ripping him a new one.  Just level with the American People is damn right.

* Not in a, you know gay sense (not that there is anything wrong with that), but in a gayer than Twilight sense.  I have got to photoshop some sparkles onto Slick Willard.

Via Theo.

4 comments:

bluesun said...

I've been going through a moral dilemma in recent days. I don't like Mitt, for the same reasons you have expounded upon previously. If I were to vote solely on who the candidates are, right now, I think I would vote for Sean Sorrentino's dog. But if I were to just take the ballot and vote against every single incumbent (the "vote them out" platform) and happened to check Mitt's box, would I then still be voting against my conscience?

Guffaw in AZ said...

'Slick Williard'
priceless.

Anonymous said...

That was hilarious. Mittens indeed.

SiGraybeard said...

Unfortunately, I can't handle Newt either. The ads he's running against Mitt and Bain sound like they were written by David Axelrod. They're textbook leftist ads.

It's like Newt really has given up and he's just in the race to attack Mittens, now.

wv: viara - the treatment for electile dysfunction.