Monday, November 14, 2011

Self-Reliance

This guy doesn't have it:
An Illinois man was arrested early yesterday after he called 911 on several occasions to complain that his iPhone was not working.

Michael Alan Skopec, 48, dialed police emergency operators five times to beef about his malfunctioning Apple product ...
Somehow, it made me think of Ron White's joke about vegitarians:
Have you ever seen a healthy-looking vegetarian? They look like shit! They're all gaunt and yellow. After a while, their bodies become intolerant of other things. I'll give you an example: I was out to lunch with a comedian friend of mine, and later in the day he said- and I quote- "I feel nauseous and I have a headache. That soup I had must have had beef broth in it." Your system's kickin' back broth? You're a manly man, aren't you?
Maybe it's just me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard a comedian saying, "Vegetarians, if your food is so fantastic, why do you have artificially bacon flavored soy protein in your refrigerator? You don't walk into a butcher shop and see all beef tomato substitute".

(SiGraybeard@work)