Friday, January 14, 2011

In Soviet Russia, fox hunts you

Fox shoots hunter in Belarus:

A wounded fox shot its would be killer in Belarus by pulling the trigger on the hunter's gun as the pair scuffled after the man tried to finish the animal off with the butt of the rifle, media said on Thursday.

No word in the article whether the words Hey Bubba Sergei, hold mah beer vodka were heard.


Foxes of the world, unite!

Hat tip to Rick, via email.  Seems that he's doing most of my blogging for me lately ...

2 comments:

bluesun said...

Makes me remember that "Meanwhile, in Belarus" guy who's not wearing a shirt, chasing a bear, with a baseball bat... I wonder how that ended.

ZerCool said...

An anti-hunting acquaintance sent me this link as well. My only reply: "The lesson is simple. Don't try to butt-stroke a wounded animal, just shoot it again."