Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ugh

The fourth POD came at 5:00 - dark, of course.  But #1 Son and I loaded the furniture that had been on the lawn (really getting our redneck on, albeit inadvertently).  All that's left is odds and ends, cleaning, and touch up paint for where we had picture hangers.

I thought it would be strange not sleeping there, but it's actually a bit of a relief to be out of the chaos.  It's times like this when you realize just how much of a blessing your friends are.  Not to mention your lovely bride and your strapping sons.

And a well deserved beer ...

5 comments:

JD said...

Good travels friend! Going to miss ya at the blogger shoots but man I wish I was leaving too. . . .

This state sucks!

bluesun said...

Oh, man, good luck with this thing. I hope all the containers wind up where they need too, with all of the contents still intact!

TOTWTYTR said...

First Lissa and Mike, now you and Clan Borepatch.

I'm saddened at the loss of people who's company I enjoy when we can get together, but heartened that you will be happy way down south in the land of cotton.

Fair winds and following seas, and may all your PODS arrive intact.

doubletrouble said...

Good luck friend.

Best to your clan from ours...

JB Miller said...

Good luck. Enjoy this adventure. I look forward to following your antics along the way!