Monday, November 22, 2010

Blogging from the future

Well, it feels that way. I installed BlogPress on my iPhone - it looked like JayG liked it, and I wanted to be untethered from the Asus during out trip south.

It's pretty neat, and beats the heck of blogging from iPhone Safari. And Sci-Fi inspired me to type with two fingers, not one. Go, me!

I'll queue up some scheduled posts for tomorrow, which will be a pretty full driving day. At 0730 we pick up Ivan the Terrier, Little One-Eyed Dog, and Crash the WonderCat. Then three cars roll south, hopefully to end the day out of YankeeLand (south of the Mason-Dixon Line).

You know, BlogPress is pretty cool. I need to figure out how to tag posts, but one step at a time.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Sudbury, MA, YankeeLand

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the South....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8

soulful sepulcher said...

Best wishes and safe travels to the Borepatch clan! God Bless you all in your new home, and may your lives be calm and peaceful!

Borepatch said...

knottedprop, that film is all the justification you need for a CCW ...

Stephany, thanks.

Six said...

Lu and I are sending you and the BP clan our best wishes for a safe and incidentless move. May you find clear skies and light traffic.

The air just smells better in Free America!

ASM826 said...

Should I expect you for supper?

Lissa said...

Travel safe, sir!