Monday, November 29, 2010

That's enough for one day

It's raining, and I don't want to bring electronics from the PODS to the house in the rain.  Plus, it's been a long day, and so we're knocking off.  Maybe I can even do a little blogging to get some posts queued for tomorrow, which will be another busy day.

Quite frankly, it's been hard to keep my end of Al Gore's Intarwebz up while we've been moving.  At least three weeks of November have been consumed with packing, or loading, or living like a refugee.  I've been pretty beat, and quality has not been up to the expected level here.

That said, traffic is booming - my best month so far, by more than 10%.  Strange.  Glad everyone's stopping by!

1 comment:

bluesun said...

All said and done, even without long posts that I have to think about I still like to see how your moving process is going!