Wednesday, November 3, 2010

She should have challenged him to a duel

Chris Matthews is perhaps the best exhibit of media bias, in that a rabidly partisan ex-Democrat operative is accepted as a "journalist" (Exhibit B is George Stephanopoulos).  He likes to ask blatantly leading questions of Republican pols and then claim that they're being evasive for not giving the answer he wanted.

Last night, he did it with Michelle Bachmann, who nicely zinged him ("That tingle isn't so tingly on your leg ...").  But he's clearly a bully, and she was far too nice.  The way to deal with a bully is to punch him to the ground.



I don't know who's a bigger idiot - Matthews, or people who thinks he's a real journalist.

1 comment:

Lissa said...

The way to deal with a bully is to punch him to the ground.

Alas, sir, lines like those make me realize the near-generational gap between thee and me. If I'd written that, I'd have to tack on "Of course, you'll get in a lot of trouble for it, so make sure it's worth it" etc. etc.

When my brothers were dealing with playground bullies we (my sister and I) used to tell them, "If someone hits you, you hit them back as hard as you can AND THEN IMMEDIATELY RUN GO TELL A TEACHER THAT THE OTHER KID HIT YOU." Best we could do . . .