Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Mad Med get Rickrolled

This is very clever.



Via Chris Lynch at A Large Regular.  You do read him every day, don't you?  I mean, you get this about the protesters at the RNC dressed up as giant vaginas:
I'm guessing that if male protesters dressed as giant penises at the DNC - they'd get arrested. Seriously - Karl Rove get on this. Pay some frat guys a few hundred to dress up as giant penises (not much of a stretch for many of them) and then put out press releases about the war on men and a man's reproductive rights.
Heh.  I'd love to see that.

4 comments:

Rick C said...

That's Chris Lynch, not Chris Muir of the Day by Day cartoon, correct?

Borepatch said...

Gah! I'm sleep deprived from the new puppy, Rick.

Fixed now. Thanks.

LSP said...

just having a gaze at the DNC. lord have mercy.

pay those frat boys.

Strategy Consulting said...

This one really makes me laugh. I don't know how long did the editor made this to make it done. Cool!