Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Web Comic strip for the Wookie Suit crowd

Oh. My. God.  Actively Disengaged chronicles the trials and tribulations of a collection of anarchists.  It ranges from wryly humorous to side splittingly funny, like this one when one of the characters who had been taken in for interrogation by the FBI is released:


A good 25% of them make me laugh out loud, like the ones on prepping. Or this one:


Anarchists of the world, unite!  Err, or something.  If you run towards libertarian, this is right up your alley.  Finally, the Wookie Suit crowd gets a web comic all to itself.  Recommended, especially if you start at the first strip and work forward.

6 comments:

Dave H said...

I like the cop. He's the most sensible one of the bunch.

Old NFO said...

LOL, yep the cop was a good one!

Bruce H. said...

Has Bobbi seen #32 yet?

Anonymous said...

Good stuff there boyo.

Jon said...

Well, thank you for allowing me to unconstructively waste a portion of my afternoon. That was funny.

Borepatch said...

Jon, no need to thank me. It's all part of running a Full Service blog! ;-)