Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm a simple man, with simple tastes

Since all the cool kids are doing it, here's my Christmas wish list, since Caleb asked.
1. A SCOTUS decision that incorporates the Second Amendment, per 14th Amendment. Heller to apply in all 50 states, plus territories, plus Gitmo. I only said that last to really irritate the Usual Suspects.

2. Per #1, all 50 states to adope "Shall Issue" CCW permits.

3. While I'm on the subject of ain't-gonna-happen-this-year, I'd really like a Unicorn that pees 87 octane into my tanks, and then cleans up the house. Hey, a man can dream, can't he?
Now, I'm cautiously optimistic for #1 in the next 3 years, and 50-50 on #2 within a couple years after that. But it won't happen without us pushing the Blue Dog democrats. As it turns out, this is one of those times we can learn from the gun grabbers:
Do it again, harder.

3 comments:

Jay G said...

Cool kids???

*sniff* You noticed!

(Nah, you just wanna shoot the S&W .44 Magnum...)

Borepatch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Borepatch said...

Well, of course! Who wouldn't?

;-)