Sunday, December 14, 2008

At least I'm not Aquaman





You Scored as Maximus

After his family was murdered by the evil emperor Commodus, the great Roman general Maximus went into hiding to avoid Commodus's assassins. He became a gladiator, hoping to dominate the colosseum in order to one day get the chance of killing Commodus. Maximus is valiant, courageous, and dedicated. He wants nothing more than the chance to avenge his family, but his temper often gets the better of him.








Maximus


75%






Neo, the "One"


58%




One of the better quizzes I've seen. Hat tip, Brigid, who I would like to see on Iron Chef some day.

UPDATE 14 December 2008 19:55: The quiz is here. I can't say for the embedding that they serve up - the formatting is goofy, and there's no linkto their site.

3 comments:

Home on the Range said...

Well THANK you!

Borepatch said...

Just sayin'.

;-)

Anonymous said...

Sweet. I got Maximus as well.