Saturday, December 5, 2009

100,000


This has been quite a week:

Thanks to a visitor from Mesa, AZ, I've rolled over 100,000 visits here at Borepatch. I'm not sure just what I expected when I started this, 18 months ago, but I frankly never thought it would be this.

I also got my first blogger swag, a review copy of Dave Kopel's new book, Aiming For Liberty. Note to the FCC: kiss my pixels.

My ClimateGate Clippy snark seems to have gone viral, with more folks linking it that I can keep track of. What's very, very nice is that people have been picking up some of my serious climate posts, too.

Oh, and did I mention Kevin Baker linked me?!!!!1!! And Kevin, you're right: I am a bit too wordy.

What with a visit to Mom and Dad, this is turning out to be a good week. Yessir.

To everyone who comes here, thank you. It's all actually pretty humbling.

4 comments:

Home on the Range said...

It's well deserved. Congratultions.

Alan said...

Wait. KEVIN called you wordy?

Damn.

Borepatch said...

Brigid, thanks.

Alan, yes indeed. Kinda makes me speechless. Kinda.

;-)

doubletrouble said...

That's cuz yur won smaht feller there BeePee...