Sunday, December 20, 2009

Blogroll Additions

Divemedic is a name familiar to many readers. He blogs over at Confessions Of A Street Pharmacist, and has been kind enough to add me to his blogroll. Thanks, Divemedic - much appreciated.

Sometimes commenter
I have been down the road Psychiatry calls a fix; and I found it futile, harmful, not to mention a complete and utter lie. He has a huge amount of information about the pharmaceutical industry and anti psychotics in particular. If you have a loved one or friend who struggles with this, he needs to be on your reading list.

Welcome to the Borepatch blogroll, everyone! And if anyone esle has me on their blogroll, please drop me a line and I'll reciprocate.

2 comments:

soulful sepulcher said...

Thank you

A said...

Thank you for the Hat Tip and post Borepatch

Seeing as I tend to rail on government corruption, Big Pharma's legal drug cartel, a biased media, and this broken medical modality; I figure Comrade Premiere Obubba's storm trooper thought police will be busting down my front door before most.

It's definitely not a bad idea to have as many gun toting patriots on my blogroll as possible. lol....