Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Massachusetts of Dixie

The stupid - it burns.

I encourage everyone to click through to Sean's links, and let them know that the Eyes Of The World are watching.  I encourage everyone to take Sean's advice, and remember your manners.  After all, manners cost you nothing, even when talking to a bunch of ignorant, arrogant, statist pricks.

(Sorry, Sean)

UPDATE 30 June 2011 15:33: It seems that the story was misreported in the original new story.  The town claims that this wasn't self-defense.  That would change the situation.

2 comments:

Midwest Chick said...

And this is an example of why I couldn't stand to live there--tax structure and laws of Massachusetts and the social structure of rural Alabama (although that's unfairly tarring rural Alabamans.).

Sean D Sorrentino said...

Update: I spoke to the Town Manager. There is an exception to the ordinance. Read my update at the post. I am expecting a retraction from NBC17.