Monday, September 29, 2014

Kilted To Kick Cancer - Day 29: Almost gone


This has been quite a month, with the teams raising over $10,000.  Jay has opened up a comfortable lead, but I'm glad to have done my bit.  I keep thinking that Dad would have laughed his butt off if he could have seen me, but I also think that he would have smiled about it.  Thank you, everyone who donated via Team Borepatch for that particular thought - I means a lot to me.

But the month isn't over, and while collectively we've broken the $10,000 mark, that's just a number.  If you haven't donated yet, there's still time.  Remember, if you donate $50 via Team Borepatch, you'll get an autographed copy of Brigid's amazing Book Of Barkley.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

We need to do better. And I'm sure your dad would be proud... Maybe a few comments about the legs, but proud! ;-)

Jay G said...

I'm certain your dad is proud, Borepatch.

For what it's worth, your blogfather is so proud of you he might just burst.