Saturday, September 6, 2014

Jimmy Buffett - Anything Anytime Anywhere

Nice country cover of the great old Bruce Cockburn song.



Anything Anytime Anywhere (Songwriter: Bruce Cockburn)
Tomorrow may come, it usually does
Don't know what it will bring to the two of us
I just want you to know
What I'm ready to do

Anything, anytime, anywhere
For you

When I'm holding you tight, you give me the power
To burn like a torch in the darkest hour
Tell me what you need
I will surely come through

Anything, anytime, anywhere
For you

Passion runs deep, it's scary sometimes
When it's larger than life or your peace of mind
It's got me all the same
And I'm not sorry that's true

Anything, anytime, anywhere
For you

1 comment:

lotta joy said...

Not sure why, but I like Jimmy's song "Handlebar mustache". It comes in second to my ALL TIME favorite, but I can't even bring myself to say the title.....nope. Can't do it.