Saturday, December 5, 2009

Blogroll additions

A couple of updates today.

The Angry Patriot lets everyone know where he's coming from:
This is a privately owned, privately funded, privately run, and privately maintained site, with *my* thoughts, *my* views, etc., etc., etc., ad nauseum…
Basically, this is a blog, a personal journal, but I’m posting it on the WEB so as to piss off liberals, tree-huggers, abortion-rights activists, PETA clowns, feminists,gay rights activists, degenerate dopers, yada, yada, yada…
Mind you, I said *piss off*, not *piss on*…big difference.
Full marks for full disclosure. I must say that his description of my Should You Be A Global Warming Skeptic post was generous:
A Bruce Willis, Die Hard thorn-in-the-side-of-the-bad guy bullseye…
Bald and middle-aged, at least ...

Greybeard's Gripes is the place to go if you suspect that a fishing lure is designed to catch fishermen. Unlike me, he knows how these things actually work:
When cast, the two lures fly out as if connected, but when they hit the water, the rear lure starts sinking. A short retrieve, momentarily takes the first lure under water, and brings the second up to closely tail the first, imitating a wounded minnow, when you stop the retrieve and the second minnow flutters downward again.
Me, I wouldn't know a wounded minnow if it hit me in the face, so Greybeard's your go-to guy for Compleat Angler questions.

Welcome to the Borepatch blogroll, guys!

If anyone else has been kind enough to blogroll me, but I haven't reciprocated, shoot me an email at borepatch [at] gmail [dot] com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrat's on the 100K, and Thanks for the link!

GreyBeard

GreyBeard said...

Whoops that wasn't s'posed to be anon.

Greybeard