Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Not All Wounds Bleed - A Brigid Guest Post

Thank you Borepatch for letting me post on her now and again.  This a link is to a promotion for my latest book which was a #1 Best Seller on Amazon.

The proceeds are going to https://www.notallwoundsbleed.com/ - local non-profit run by a young woman at our church that I shoot with our local range.  Her group helps local Veterans with PTSD. She has a full-time job as a senior caregiver in addition to her hours with this group as their President so I greatly admire her efforts and wanted to help.

http://bit.ly/2OvF06U  (not a direct link, cut and paste into your browser window).


4 comments:

Borepatch said...

You are very welcome, Brigid. This is for a great cause, and anything you post is welcome here!

Old NFO said...

It's a great book and a great cause!

Gromit said...

A great read, as usual
and Old NFO isn't bad behind the pen either...

Cap'n Jan said...

Brigid, I sure miss going to your site... You are just such an animal lover that even though I am not a plane lover, I gotta buy that book.

Fair Winds,

Cap'n Jan