Saturday, July 6, 2019

The Queen Of The World's dream job

Over coffee, the Queen Of The World spoke:

I want to be a pro football player because you can tell all your fans that they're stupid racists and end up with a big contract from a sporting goods company while singlehandedly destroying the NFL.

I want to be an actress because I could tell my fans what to think and that they're stupid if they don't think the way that I do.

I want to be a bartender because  you can have the biggest mouth and smallest brain in the country and still become a congressman and demand a big pay raise after 4 months on the job. [Note: she's disqualified from this because she has an IQ that can fog a mirror and also because she is sweetness personified]

I want to be a weatherman because you can be wrong every day for 30 years and still have a job.

I'm actually glad about the weatherman being wrong - yesterday's forecast said it was all going to be thunderstorms all day and now it looks like it will be a sunny boat day again.

5 comments:

Chuck Pergiel said...

+1

Old NFO said...

LOL, oh hell yes!

LindaG said...

Makes sense to me. :-)

LindaG said...

P s. Okay to share on faceless book?

Borepatch said...

LindaG, share away!