Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Durn varmints!

Beaver steals hunter's gun:
He leaned his Remington .30-06 rifle against the tree, next to the chair he had been sitting in.
“And when I got back, I couldn’t find the gun,” he said.
Nathan said he stood up from his chair and began looking around in the woods. Then things got interesting in a hurry.
Nature had called again … in a different way.
“There was a stream that was running about 100 feet away from me. I look, and there’s a beaver hauling that gun into the water,” he said.
Let’s take a moment to let that sink in.
Let's be careful out there.



Hat tip: Rick, via email.

4 comments:

Divemedic said...

He isn't the first guy to lose his possessions because of beaver.

Zimmerman was arrested and lost his guns for the same reason, just this week.

Borepatch said...

[rimshot]

Goober said...

Divemedic:

Your "won the internets" award is in the mail....

RabidAlien said...

Lil' rodent has good taste!

And Divemedic....you owe me a new monitor and keyboard...tea hurts when it comes out the nose!

The voices in my head are standing up and applauding, though!!!