I am ready to record a dramatic reading of whatever you folks like, but there has been a lack of decision as to what this reading will be. Some folks have expressed an interest in having me read a Dr. Seuss tale, and others want me to read a selection from 50 Shades of Gray. I'm going to start accepting nominations for what I read in the comments below, and then folks will vote on the choices.She's all in, putting friendship before everything.
Here's how you can help:Ours is a small corner of the Internet, but Erin shows that it contains big hearts.
- Donate money to her surgical fund. Between needing a wheelchair and this new procedure, and then whatever expenses come after, she's going to need all the help she can get. Please donate what you can.
- Buy her a gift for Operation: Lymeparty. Let's lift her spirits so she can get through this difficult period of fear and worry!
- If you live in/near Memphis, TN and are willing to act as a clearinghouse for physical gifts, please let me know!
- Spread the word on your blog. The more coverage this gets, the more help she gets.
- If you know anyone within the medical supply field, contact me directly. Squeaky needs things to make her wheelchair more comfortable.