Friday, August 30, 2013

Janis Joplin with Big Brother & The Holding Company - Summertime

I'm on vacation now, and there's still said to be a little bit of summertime left.  And so, some summertime music.  This is a very different take on a classic.



My take on vacation will also be a little different.  Mom is moving out of the assisted living place, and will move back into her house in Albuquerque with Younger Brother to look after her.  My "vacation" is to open her house up, make sure it's clean and livable, with food in the refrigerator and that sort of thing.

Still, I don't begrudge the lack of relaxation time.  It needs doing.  So let it be written, so let it be done.

2 comments:

doubletrouble said...

I *almost* caught one on Janis' S. Comfort bottles at a teeny concert in Rindge, NH, back in '67 or so.
Miss her.

Old NFO said...

Thanks for stepping up BP, it's things like what you're doing that have a major impact.