Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Thank you, everyone

I'm overwhelmed at how many of you left comments on yesterday's post about Mom.  I'm grateful (although not at all surprised) that JayG posted on this.  He has a big heart, as do most of you.  The comments all deserve a better response from me, but they mean a lot.

I look on this and remember the motto of the 501 PIR that I posted on not long ago: Currahee.  The old Indian word is said to translate as "We stand alone together".  That applies to our little corner of Al Gore's Information Superhighway.  It's nice to find that I'm not standing alone.

Thank you.  Thank you all.  It means more than I can say.

2 comments:

Opinionated Grump (Rich in NC) said...

Currahee. The old Indian word is said to translate as "We stand alone together".

Yep, That's it exactly.

Rich in NC

Rev. Paul said...

BP, just let me know if there's anything I can do for you.