Monday, October 4, 2010

Quote of the Day: Eco-Fascist edition

The ancient Greeks had a saying, "Those whom the Gods would destroy, first they make mad."  People are noticing what the Stormtrooper wing of the Environmental Movement are doing, and are saying faster, please:
I have just watched this amazing video, and frankly, it looked to me like a rather over-the-top (but very funny) attack on the green movement, done by people who really, really hate it, far more even than I do. Seriously. The fact that the teacher was such a genuinely nice lefty, and she was being very sweet about everything, right up to the bit where she murdered the dissenters, just made it all the funnier.

Greenies. Don’t be fooled by the niceness. They’re psycho-murderers, or they would be if they could be. Good grief. If I was making an attack on the greenies, I wouldn’t have dared to go this far. This was genius.

...

Talk about an own goal. These people are making propaganda against themselves.
And as to the multiple Nazi references in this post, I'm told that Godwin's Law doesn't apply when the subject is mooting the State exterminating their opponents.

2 comments:

Robert McDonald said...

That video is seriously sick. I'd love to see the video spoofed with some participants of boomer shoot taking out all the button pushers just in the nick of time.

NotClauswitz said...

I see London, I see France, I see Totalitarian Underpants... And they have a green skidmark.