Sunday, February 23, 2014

No turning aside

Photo credit: SERGEY GAPON/AFP/Getty Images
But He knows the way that I take;
when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold.
My feet have closely followed his steps;
I have kept to his way without turning aside.

- Job 23:10-11
The priests in Ukraine are the most badass priests on Earth, and I say that reverently.

Photo credit: SERGEI SUPINSKY/AFP/Getty Images
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
- Psalm 23:4
Photo credit: Konstantin Chernichkin/Reuters
Good and upright is the LORD;
therefore he instructs sinners in his ways.
He guides the humble in what is right
and teaches them his way.

- Psalm 25:8-9
Badass.  Here endeth the Sunday lesson.

3 comments:

MSgt B said...

Badass.

Anonymous said...

Going with the "Revelations" Jesus instead of the "Liberal Weenie Hippie" Jesus, I see. Good.

Chickenmom said...

The first one should be made "Picture of the Year".