Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Who's up for a Christmas blogshoot in the Carolinas?

Some of us have been emailing for a bit, and so let me toss out a question to the gunblogging community: who would be willing to get together for a meet 'n shoot sometime around the Christmas holiday?

I know that there are a bunch of folks in the Washington DC area, and there are a surprising number of us here in Atlanta.  It seems like Charlotte/Raleigh/Durham NC is about splitting the driving distance.

Please leave a comment if you're interested, along with preferred date and location.  Also, if anyone knows a range in any of those areas that could accommodate a decent size group, please leave that info as well.

12 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

I might well be game for that.

Old NFO said...

I"d love to, but am already scheduled to be in California through the 27th.

Alien said...

Depending on exact date, I could make it to Charlotte.

kahr40 said...

I live in the Durham area. so of course that or Raleigh would be great. Charlotte is a definite possibility depending on the date.

John said...

I might available the weekend after Christmas to come down to the Piedmont. Raleigh area is about a 4 hour drive for me.

Old NFO said...

If it's the 29th or 30th, I can make it.

Broken Andy said...

Depending on the dates, I'm game. I suspect I'll be visiting family immediately after Christmas but the weekend before looks good.

Bob said...

If it's in Charlotte I'm definitely up for it, and can arrange accommodations at my hotel for anyone who doesn't want to drive to/from Charlotte on the same day. Keads is a firearms instructor here in Charlotte, and probably knows all the ranges available.

BenC said...

I'm not really a blogger but I would be able to attend one in the Charlotte area.

Peter said...

If it's between Christmas and New Year, Miss D. and I might possibly be able to join in. To be confirmed. Please keep us posted.

Azmrmacs said...

Drat. The same time that family comes from Ft. Bragg to Maryland to visit, you want a blogshoot in the Carolinas. Though I might have to make the effort anyway.

David said...

I might be able to get a kitchen pass for a couple of the weekdays between Christmas and the New Year