Saturday, April 16, 2011

Child rearing

I'm off with #1 Son for the afternoon, doing some Father-Son bonding (or something).  We're both quite looking forward to it, but blogging is likely to be somewhat light since I got back last night at midnight and so couldn't schedule any posts for today.

But in the meantime (and speaking of child rearing), go read the Czar of Muscovy's spectacular post on this very subject.  Astonishingly, his letter contains no references to impaling stakes, although is is for the Church Lady.  But I firmly approve of the idea of range time for the young uns. 

Remember, Grace is a gift, and some folks will make you remember this even if it kills you!

1 comment:

Guffaw in AZ said...

My fondest memories are of shooting with my daughter. There's something magical about parent and child doing that.