Sledgehammer's Cycles

Sledgehammer's Cycles
Sledgehammer's Performance and Custom Cycles

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Observations

0530 feels just like 0830 when you're jet lagged. Felt like sleeping in.

There's lots of hockey on TV here. And cars racing on a frozen lake.

I did not know that you needed an ice racing license from the Canadian government to race on lakes.

I had the friendliest cabbie last might. Canada, eh?

I seem to type in cliches when I'm sleep deprived.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Vancouver

5 comments:

ASM826 said...

Something to do this evening:
http://vancouvercurlingclub.com/

The Big Guy said...

Yeah... If you decide to do that, be careful...
This is what happened when a bunch of NHL Noobs went curling...

Canadian Oddities - Curling

WoFat said...

On a trans-Pacific flight, time is only a rumor.

Rev. Paul said...

So while you're way down south in Vancouver, any plans to head northwest to God's country?

If so, I'm buying ...

Jake (formerly Riposte3) said...

On a trans-Pacific flight, time is only a rumor.

Lunchtime doubly so.