Sunday, October 17, 2010

Borepatch 101: Goofy Stuff

Life is more than ranting about global warming, or incumbents delenda est.  Sometimes life needs a giggle, or belly laugh.

This is a pretty random group of things that I've written (or created) that I think are funny, or things that someone else made that really kicked over my giggle box.

Humor is a window into the soul.  A little creepy, if you think about it.

Fun with Photoshop The Gimp

I don't exactly have crazy 1337 Photoshop skillz, but sometimes it's fun to goof around with it.

The World's Most Dangerous Librarian tells you that you'd better use your Indoor Voice at the library.  Or else.


Which caliber handgun would Apple sell?

When the Obama Administration set up a "Ministry Of Truth" email address that people could use to denounce Counter-Revolutionary Thought Crime, it seemed that there was a great shortage of Bolshevik style posters exhorting the People to comply.  This is my humble attempt to fill that sad void.

My only creation that went viral on the Internet.  I actually think that the Blue Screen Of Death is funnier (in a really Climate-Science geeky way), but it's the other that went viral.

Quality Snark

I'm not Mormon, but I got married in a Mormon church.  This means that the church had my address in their database.  One day, the missionaries came by.  Hilarity ensued.

Internet Security vulnerability announcements get pretty boring sometimes.  I thought it would be worthwhile to, err, fire one up.

"Experts", eh?

Remember, Europeans are so much more cultured than you or me.

Always glad to help out the Oz Police.  No extra charge, mates!

I didn't create it, but Goodnight Keith Moon had me laughing until I cried.

Why the liberals don't form their own militia movement.

The Telemarketers called. Hilarity ensued.

Flotsam and Jetsam

An old Maine story.

A cute programming language.

I'm not evil.  Only partially evil.

We took a Teletubbie to the shooting range.  We didn't know what we were getting ourselves into.

Cookie Monster sings a duet with Ramstein.

Fun with road signs.

I can be quite disappointing sometimes.

No comments: