Thursday, October 10, 2019

Yay, me

I was out at the Orange Big Box Hardware Store picking up some things.  I had everything I came for, but called The Queen Of The World to double check.  She's been decorating for Halloween, and (unsurprisingly) had some more items she wanted.

So I ended up walking back and forth through OBBHS five times but didn't need to drive back five times.  Me, FTW!  May be the first time in my life I didn't have to go back to OBBHS ...

And her decorations look awesome.  I'll put up pix later, but need to wait until evening when we turn on the fog machines.

1 comment:

SiGraybeard said...

FWIW, back when there was nothing but Usenet someone referred to them as the Borg (the big cube that sucks up everything) and it stuck with me. I have to distinguish between the Orange Borg or the Blue Borg, but I still call them the Borg.