Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Political spam

I've started getting political spam comments.  The reason that I disabled anonymous comments here was that the marketroids were dropping 300 comments a day flogging their wares.  Now they come from registered accounts, but it's been onsey-twosie action.

What's interesting is that I just got two in the last week shilling for Joe Biden's presidential campaign.  They've been sent to the spam can, but it seems that the campaign season is on the prowl.

If you're interested, the post they both targeted was this one.  And if you're interested in that, I have a collection of some of the funnier spam comments collected here.

Lastly, I like Spam (the meat).  While the pumpkin spice flavor doesn't do anything for me, I might have to search out the Portuguese Sausage flavor on Amazon.  Mmmmmm.

5 comments:

Eagle said...

Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, baked beans, Spam, Spam, Spam and Spam

Old NFO said...

Yep, seeing the same thing at my blog. I just dump them and be done with it... LOL

ambisinistral said...

I don't get many comments, spam or otherwise, at my blog. I figure I'm too low in the blog food chain for spammers to even bother with.

LindaG said...

+1

ASM826 said...

I think the campaign season will be more interesting with Elizabeth Warren as the candidate. Biden would just be boring. Bernie's not up to it. The rest of them already look like also-rans.