Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Anyone going to the Black Hat/DEFCON security conferences?

It's July, which means that it's the security Silly Season, with lots of happenings at the Black Hat Briefings in Las Vegas.  I'm going this year, and taking #2 Son.  He's been dying to see Vegas, and having him with me will cut down on late night carousing with old security buddies.  We'll stick around for a couple of days of DEFCON, the "let your hair down and get your security Freak on" twin conference which is a nice compliment to the pretty corporate and button-down Black Hat.

It's the last week of July.  Anyone else who's going, drop a comment and maybe we can meet up there.  DEFCON has a shoot planned at one of the local ranges.

1 comment:

drjim said...

Nope, but if I was I'd be sure to let you know.

If you get down to L.A. (gad...what a thought!), drop me a line and maybe we can meet up someplace.