Saturday, August 9, 2008

Quote of the Day

To Old To Work, Too Young To Retire has the mot just on the mainstream media's reaction to the John Edwards affair:
The bigger part of this story is that it was the oft derided National Enquirer that broke the story while the soon to be extinct Main Stream Media made more excuses than John Belushi in "The Blues Brothers" when Carrie Fisher had him trapped in that tunnel.
I don't care who you are, now that's funny.

Maybe I had the wrong song for Saturday Redneck. Edwards is easy: Your Cheatin' Heart. Too easy - there are a million songs here. The media is more interesting. Continuing today's Toby Keith theme, how about I Wish I Didn't Know Now What I Didn't Know Then:
I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then
I wish I could start this whole thing over again
I'm not sayin' it's you could never be true
I just don't wanna know how it ends

No comments: