Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Must ... stop ... eating

I'm at the company's super humongous meeting in Orlando.  Alas, the days are designed to be full, full, full, so I won't be able to link up with blog buddy Lissa.

The problem isn't the long days, or lack of sleep, or even the dang-it-work-is-cutting-into-my-blogging.  It's the food.  It's good.  And it's everywhere.

Sure, I know - exercise will power. Be resolute!  And then I recall St. Augustine's prayer, Lord, give me virtue, but not just yet.

But I'm sure it will work out OK.  St. Augustine isn't anywhere near Orlando ...

4 comments:

Guffaw in AZ said...

You can enjoy, just pace yourself, and your amounts. That way you can have some of everything and not feel deprived. (This is really a note to self)

NotClauswitz said...

You're gonna have to start jogging around with ammo-cans in each hand for weight.

word: grock - whoa!

SiGraybeard said...

St. Augustine is an hour or so away. Just take I4 east.

I'm almost within shouting distance of you. Over near the KSC.

Lissa said...

Wahhhhh!!! Oh well, some other time :) I'm sure I'd be sadder if I didn't have a Muscles exam Saturday morning . . . as you eat-eat-eat, I gotta study-study-study!!