Tuesday, June 17, 2014

You think the World hates America now ...

... just imagine what things will be like if we win "their" World Cup:
This World Cup isn't letting us down, is it? Iran and Nigeria tried to wreck it but it fought back with vengeance with that superb USA victory. At times it wasn’t pretty by Klinsmann’s side, and Ghana wasted so, so many promising positions, but it was the kind of gutsy display that will give the US hope that they can topple Portugal on Sunday night to book their place in the last-16
And we don't even give a damn about soccer anyway.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Yeah, didn't watch, but glad the US did something right... :-)

Comrade Misfit said...

Soccer, meh. If I want to watch bad acting, I can go to a high school play.....

Anonymous said...

Something interesting I have seen in the games that I never seen before: They are keeping track of the distance that players are running during the match...average seems to be floating around 5.5 miles. That is sprinting, running, stopping, turning around & going back, etc.
No wonder I was pooped to hell back in the day, but I got smart and became a goalie