Saturday, January 31, 2009

Listen up, Apple Marketing Droids

You suck and I hate you.

Specifically, the lack of cut and paste on the iPhone is a sore point that I've mentioned before, and I see that you're ignoring me.

But other people aren't.



So what's the deal here? You're making me want to jailbreak my phone. And this is why you suck and I hate you.
I shouldn't have to go looking for something called QuickPwn to get something basic like cut and paste on my phone, mkay?
Look, this cut and paste doodad looks Insanely Great. If I have to jailbreak the dang thing, that may just get me fooling around with it so it will sync with Linux. Oh wait, that would be insanely great, too.

You guys are idiots. Please stop this foolishness Right Now, kthanxbai.

1 comment:

AnarchAngel said...

Jailbreak anyway, It's worth it, and it doesn't hurt anything. It's not illegal, and it doesn't void your warranty even; though apple wont help you until you do a wipe and reset of your phone if you do have a problem.