Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Who's up for an Atlanta area blogmeet?

I've been meaning to do this semi-regularly ever since I moved down here, but long time readers know my work ethic.  But better late than never; maybe we can try this ever couple months and see if people want to show up.  Let me propose the following:

Date: Sunday 24 March

Time: 2:00 - 5:00 PM

Location: Lucky's on Roswell Road in Roswell GA (they are dog friendly on the porch, and I'll bring Wolfgang).

Leave a comment if you're interested.  I know that there are a few of y'all around.  Maybe if the weather's nice, Differ will bring his 1970 Camaro ...

8 comments:

Old NFO said...

Can't make this one, I'll try for the next one.

Robert McDonald said...

I can't make it either. Just burned up all my vacation time. I'll have more in April though so if this becomes regular I can probably make the next one.

Keads said...

I'm swamped this month. Maybe next time around.

MSgt B said...

I've got a definite maybe.

I'm traveling Atlanta-Birmingham-Mobile during the previous week. I may be able to arrange to wrap my trip up in ATL.

I'll drop you a line as things shape up.

Dirk said...

Sounds like fun, but I wouldn't be able to make it til 4ish. Daughter has a lacrosse game til 3:30.

Differ said...

Sunday is already taken...Son's baseball game - another time; keep me in mind. Camaro is sans motor at present.....keep calm V8 arrives soon.
Cheers,
Differ

Anonymous said...

Highly interested.

Tom Lindsay said...

Don't see any impediments at this time. Pencil me in.