Sunday, January 4, 2009

Republican Party is looking for a clue

And they want your thoughts. Now, I'm not a Republican, but they deserve some props for letting people submit their questions. Here's a good one:
Please tell us what the 10th Amendment to the Constitution means to you?
Unfortunately, I think we all know the answer to that one. David Codrea cuts to the chase:
I want an unequivocal statement from each candidate on the right to keep and bear arms. I should note that Mr. Blackwell looks good*, and Mr. Steele's bizarre advocacy that "society should draw line" about the right to own semiautos** makes him about as acceptable to gun owners as Barack Obama.
If you're Republican, you might want to toss your own ideas into the ring. I'm not at all confident that the GOP will be strong on Second Amendment issues, although I'd like to be wrong.

Hat tip Southeast Texas Pistolero.

No comments: