The problem is that we don't very often have canned beer in the Castle Borepatch commissary. We also don't drink much soda, which means that she often found herself tragically canless.
But then she heard of Bundt Pan chicken.
For non-bakers (and those of you who don't like cake, meaning basically nobody), a bundt pan is a round cake pan with a raised inner edge, so that the cake bakes in the form of a ring.
1 sprig thyme
1 sprig oregano
Salt and pepper to taste
(optional) spice like Jerk, BBQ rub, etc
1. Cut up the vegetation and arrange in the bottom of the bundt pan. Don't forget to cover the hole with aluminum foil.
2. Set the chicken upright on the center riser of the pan, so that it sits down on top of the center volcano.
3. Drizzle the bird and the vegetation with olive oil, and rub it in to coat the chicken.
4. Salt, pepper, and spice the bird to taste.
5. Put bird in a 350° (F) oven until roasted, around an hour.
Carve, and serve to a grateful world. This method is simply spectacular, and super easy. It takes someone as smart as her* to come up with something this good, I guess.
* Not just a pretty face, but she certainly has that too: