Friday, May 5, 2017

Dragon scale

The neighbors are expecting their first baby, and the Queen Of The World has been knitting up a storm. I'm pretty amazed what she's made just while watching TV - two sweaters, two hats, a blanket, and the cutest pair of baby Ugg booties you've ever seen.

She says it's easy (I'm not at all sure I believe that) but the results are simply spectacular:



This is a second blanket. She says that the pattern is called "Dragon Scale". The photo doesn't do it justice.

Maybe she'll go an Irish fisherman's sweater for me.

5 comments:

LindaG said...

Wow. That looks great!
Congratulations to the neighbors.

.45ACP+P said...

I read "Dragon Scale" and I start thinking body armor........
That was not where this ended. LOL

Dan said...

That is really nice, and really nice!

Suz said...

Once you have the pattern memorized the actual doing is pretty easy, especially when watching TV, cause let's be honest, that doesn't involve lots of brain space.

Irish sweaters are a bit more complicated though.

Home on the Range said...

I tried to knit a sweater for my beloved Dad as a child. I have NO knitting skills, as soon found out. The 4 inches of sweater ended up as a tube dress for Barbie, the best I could do. My hat's off to your wife.