Sunday, March 23, 2014

The kids are all right

I was out gallivanting around on the bike and stopped at the local pub.  It's my "local" because I know most of the people and most of the people know me.  Don't know if that's a problem or not ...



But the cute barmaid's boyfriend was there, and we struck up a conversation.  He's WAY libertarian, and has a business selling these:

More anon, but I like the cut of this fellow's jib.  He might even do a t-shirt of this:


Like I said, I like the cut of this fellow's jib.  That barmaid can do a lot worse than him.

8 comments:

Midwest Chick said...

Sign me up for one if you make the t-shirt happen.

Old NFO said...

Heh, I could go for one of those too!

Borepatch said...

Midwest Chick, he thought that Fair Use covered this. Like I say, more anon but it was quite refreshing to find a youngster who Gets It.

Sdv1949 said...

Tell him to make them in man sizes...like XXL.

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you are all Rob Halford fans.

Unknown said...

ditto that...I'd like one of 'em iffin' they get done...

chiefjaybob said...

I would wear both of those shirts...

Anonymous said...

If the conan one goes on sale, I certainly would purchase one!