Thursday, March 27, 2014

Quote of the Day: TJIC Edition

TJIC leaves a comment here on my celebratory post about Georgia making even better gun control laws:
Fired an AR15 off my back porch yesterday. NH is much better than MA.
Welcome back to the United States of America, TJIC.  The air sure smells of freedom.  Now if you'd dust off your blog, I'd get my USDA* recommended daily dose of libertarian snark**.

* What, you need FedMan to give you a Seal of Approval or something?

** Or Anarcho-capitalist snark.  I'd pay cash money to see you and Tam perform this scene, and suspect I'm not the only one.

3 comments:

Sdv1949 said...

Oh! My! God!!

I missed that the first time and, you're right, I'd pay big bucks to see that.

Erin Palette said...

Speaking of TJIC, what's the latest on his legal troubles from MA? Did his girlfriend/fiancee/wife ever get her guns back?

Weetabix said...

I second the request to reestablish TJICistan.