Monday, May 3, 2010

Who says security isn't fun?

Via TJIC, the best banking security ever:

[ At my bank the customer gets to specify security question / answer pairs ]

A real live human operator always asks the question and waits for a real live answer.

This … has the potential to … add entertainment value:

Q: Do you know why I think you’re so sexy?
A: Probably because you’re totally in love with me.

Q: Need any weed? Grass? Kind bud? Shrooms?
A: No thanks hippie, I’d just like to do some banking.

There's much, much more. Heh, and double heh. And triple heh on TJIC's post title.

3 comments:

DaddyBear said...

Classic! I'll have to suggest this to my bank.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. I hate to think that my bank doesn't do this yet, and thus all the fun I'm missing.

Jim

SiGraybeard said...

I have to beg my bank to start this, without letting on why I want them to. I hope they don't read this.