Saturday, November 3, 2012

Bryan Glover - When You're Holding a Hammer (Everything Looks Like a Nail)

You might have heard that there's an election coming up.  A lot of folks are itching to pull the lever for some change.  These people are sometimes called "broken glass Republicans" because they'd crawl on their hands and knees over broken glass to cast their vote this time 'round.  Or in the case of Bryan Glover, write a song about it.

This song got Glover got fired from his job as an assistant football coach.  In Tennessee.



As Insty likes to say, they told me that if I voted for John McCain people would be fired from their jobs for writing anti-Government songs.  No word on whether Mr. Glover got his job back, or how he intends to vote next week.  But it doesn't take a PhD to figure that last one out.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Yep, this IS the election of our lifetimes!!!

SiGraybeard said...

I personally call myself a "wall of fire Republican" as in I'd gladly walk through a wall of fire to get to the polls. In fact, I don't think I'd mind actually being on fire, as long as I didn't start the paper ballots on fire.