Monday, February 17, 2020

In which I am a Dumbass


I put up a recent blogroll update post and asked folks to email me if I hadn't added them.  Boy, howdy, how did I miss these folks?  I mean, they're in my RSS feed and everything.  Err, no fair peeking in the blog post title for the answer ...

The Feral Irishman has been blogging like forever.  I don't expect that I need to introduce him to any of our readers.  So how the heck did I not get him blogrolled?  (yeah, yeah, answer in the post title and all that).

And I've been linking to Comrade Misfit at Just An Earthbound Misfit, I for years and years.  Again, how did I not have her blogrolled?

Hokey smokes, this is embarrassing.  Sorry, guys.  Fixed now.

And as a request to you, Gentle Reader - can you please let me know when I'm being a Dumbass?

3 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

Everybody does something stupid.
Only an smart guy owns up to it.
I'm glad I've never done anything stupid.

Will said...

What I find quite annoying is finding a blogroll that is outdated, with links that have been taken over or hijacked, with dangerous malware resident. Perhaps bloggers could figure out how to de-link old addresses, but leave the original name for legacy reasons?

I stopped mentioning this problem to bloggers since NONE of them seemed to give a shit. If they can't be bothered to care about accuracy and computer safety, maybe they shouldn't have a list to start with. Since you brought the subject of blogrolls up...

Comrade Misfit said...

Thank you {Smooches}