Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Condolences to Ol' Remus at Woodpile Report

His wife is nearing the end of her journey:
A personal note.  
There's no gentle way to say this, so I'll not try. My wife is at the end stage of a terminal condition. As is always the case there's some uncertainty. Weeks are possible, days are probable. Woodpile Report will go dark for a while when it happens.
At times like these words seem small, and inadequate.
For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
- Judy Garland

5 comments:

LindaG said...

Condolences to you all. May God give you strength and ease your pain.

Gorges Smythe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gorges Smythe said...

My sincerest condolences to the gentleman and his wife. I'll continue to pray for them as I do my blog people.

Old NFO said...

Thoughts and prayers for them.

CT Ginger said...

16 years ago today her oncologist told me my wife had six months at best; she died 12 days later. Hold yours, talk to her make sure she knows how much she is loved.You’re looking at a tough but short road. Sadly, death is how good marriages end. Good luck and peace be with you.